Manager - Taxation - CA (7-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
Direct Tax Compliance :
- Timely and accurate deposition of statutory liabilities on monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/yearly basis as per due dates.
- Timely and accurate filing of Corporate Tax Return, TDS return, TP Certification as per due dates
- Anchor assessment, notice's & ongoing litigations
- Timely and accurate filing of returns & deposition of tax under the GST law.
- Timely updating of tax rate & HSN changes.
- Ensure proper GST input credit on all invoices and resolve discrepancies with the vendors.
- Ensure credit reversal and disallowance as applicable under law.
Reporting & Control Requirement:
- Timely & accurately filling of all regional reporting requirements
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of Tax GL's by 15th of the month.
- Monitor latest tax developments and assess exposure on business with suggestions to take benefit and mitigate risk.
- Tax planning to make sure that we can save wherever possible.
- Deal with external consultants to ensure proper assessments / collection & submission of forms to the department.
- Handle Tax & Internal audits and prepare all required information and schedules
Key Result Area of Job :
- Timely & favorable completion of tax assessments
- Tax planning & compliance
- Proper Input Tax Credit on all invoices
- Ensuring Zero fine and penalties under relevant laws
- Ensuring timely resolution of notice received under various laws
BASIC - Commerce graduate
PROFESSIONAL - Chartered Accountant (CA) Compulsory
EXPERIENCE - 7-10 years
Industry : Only FMCG/Big4
TRAINING - GST & Direct Tax
LINGUISTIC - Hindi & English
COMPUTERS - Good Command in MS office
KNOWLEDGE - Direct Tax, Transfer Pricing & GST
ABILITIES - Strong in tax planning.
PERSONAL QUALITIES - Good in liaising with external parties and have good written English & Hindi