Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:9106 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Taxation - CA (2-4 yrs)
- Manager Taxation (Direct) @ Mumbai with MNC
- Chartered Accountant (2016/2017/2018 passed outs only)
- Minimum two years of experience
- Worked with MNC, Big 4 with hands on experience in handling transfer pricing
Job Purpose :
- Lay down process for compliance for Transfer Pricing within the Company, ensure smooth compliance and also handle litigations pertaining to Transfer Pricing.
- Understand the implications of DTAA and other provisions pertaining to International Taxation and ensure implementation of such provisions in the Company.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Understand various business transactions, identify, analyse and review transactions covered under Transfer pricing regulations.
- Benchmark study of covered transactions, keeping in mind methods prescribed under the Act.
- Determine the arms length price and lay down the process for ensuring compliance of various transactions done within the Company with Transfer Pricing provisions.
- Maintain adequate documentation for justification of arms length price and ensure compliance/adherence of documentation from Transfer Pricing perspective.
- Liason with the auditors and ensure independent audit of Transfer Pricing transactions.
- Preparation of TP Study report and appear before the Transfer Pricing authorities for smooth closure of Transfer Pricing assessments.
- Regularly update on various amendments in Transfer Pricing, International Taxation, case laws and identify its implications to the Company and lay down processes for ensure compliance thereof.
- Study the impact of DTAA on transaction of the Company with various vendors and related party and ensure that DTAA benefits, any other benefits of Internal HR Document - Strictly Confidential of international taxation are availed by the Company.
- Co-ordinate with the consultants, formulate the strategy for litigations along with the consultants and ensure that litigations are argued in the best interest of the Company.
- Work closely with international units to provide support to them in their Corporate tax compliances, Transfer pricing compliances and litigations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.