Senior Consultant at Ciel HR Services
Views:428 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Manager - Talent & Performance COE - FMCG/FMCD (8-12 yrs)
- Establish Competency Framework for the organisation
- Develop and Institutionalise a Talent Management Model for grooming High Potential Talent
- Set and administer the criteria for Identification and assessment of Talent
- Establish and deploy potential Career Mobility options, Development Opportunities.
- Succession Planning for Key Positions, development of Internal talent.
- Ensure Efficiency of Goal Setting, cascading, review processes, schedule adherence.
- Arrange Audit to ensure Goals are Challenging enough.
- Develop a Performance Culture across the Organisation through ongoing checks on every stage of the process, plan interventions to strengthen effectiveness, quality of process.
- Guide, Coach Managers and HRBPs in handling performance issues, on enhancing team and Individual performance.
- Available as a Neutral Counsellor on all performance related matters.
Role Assessment :
- Review of existing Roles and Job content.Explore Rationalisation, Job Enrichment opportunities. Validate new Roles, all manpower requirements in the Organisation.
- Review the Organisational and Functional requirements of skills based on Role Changes.
- Facilitate Change Management by working with Functions for smooth transition of changed processes.
- Masters in Human Resources Management with around 12 years of Experience.
- Sound knowledge in Competency and talent Framework, deployment.
- Experience in facilitating Performance management process
- Exposure to Structure, Role effectiveness initiatives
- Collaborating with Business, working with Leadership team.