Manager - Talent Management/Organization Development/Leadership Development - Tech Startup (6-14 yrs)
Great opportunity for a Talent management and OD Professional.
This role will focus on various aspects of Talent management ranging from Talent engagement, succession planning, Organizational Development, and Leadership Development.
PLEASE DO NOTE THIS IS NOT AN HRBP ROLE AND HAS A VERY SPECIFIC ASK.
Candidates who have worked in IT/Analytics/AI/Tech enabled sector in a fast-paced environment along with substantial experience working on Talent management Projects will be preferred. This is a highly employee focused, culture-building role and needs someone who has demonstrated success in the same.
Before you hit the apply button, please do read the key criteria needed.
The primary responsibilities would include:
- Providing professional expertise and support in the designing, developing, and implementing talent review process.
- Develop, initiate, and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion, and succession planning.
- Identify HiPot and work on their leadership development, Help in succession planning
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company's diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- Collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
To fit the bill:
- 6+ years of experience in Talent management and OD.
- Engineering followed by an MBA in HR from a top B school.
- Work experience in IT/Analytics/AI/SaaS companies.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are a recognized HR Leader (People Matters) or a Ted-ex speaker then you will get higher weightage.
If you think you fit the bill then do send us a cover note on your experience, fitment along with your detailed CV and CTC.