Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:780 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Talent Management - Oil & Gas Firm (8-15 yrs)
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of the competency framework for the entire organization. Hands-on experience is a MUST.
- Define and develop Behavioural competencies, Indicators, and competency-based assessment process.
- Define the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent
- Develop a strong succession planning methodology for strong leadership pipeline creation
- Develop effective programs for top talent identification and retention of top talent
- Own the engagement surveys; pulse surveys and share analysis/insights with stakeholders and management team
- Provide a sustainable framework for promotion, engagement, and retention of top talent.
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments.
- Conduct presentations and training; be a coach to leaders
- Own execution of organization-wide talent management and PM initiatives, with the help of HRBPs.
- Collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
- Work on the talent and culture agenda for the organization. Embed the culture and values in various downstream people processes
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications :
- MBA with appropriate specialization preferred.
- 10+ years in Human Resources with at least 5 years specifically in talent management
Preferred Qualifications :
- Ability to influence and collaborate cross-culturally, has worked in a global environment and rolled out TM programs globally.
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience in Talent Management function
- Strong facilitation, presentation (Develop and Deliver), and project management skill
- Mature, passion to teach, and a great team player
- Ability to work through ambiguity and complexity to provide simple, expedient, and practical solutions