HR at SP Consultants
Views:3275 Applications:716 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:465
Manager - Talent Management & OE - Group HR - Retail (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Talent Management & OE , Group HR Aditya Birla Group
We are hiring for Manager - TM & OE at Group HR, Aditya Birla Group
Organization : ABMCPL Worli
Job Purpose :
Drive execution excellence in the areas of Learning, Talent, and Organisation Effective initiatives across ABMCPL to achieve the effectiveness of HR practices in meeting desired organizational objectives of achieving excellence in the implementation of processes and policies. Support in providing functional expertise and developing capability in the organization.
Learning & Development :
Encourage a Learning Culture at ABMCPL through Customized Offerings, Developmental Learnings, and contemporary Skill Enhancement leading to future-ready resources for mobility and progression.
Drive Gyanodaya programs:
- Responsible for increasing the usage of learning platforms
- Provides guidance to users of E-Learning platforms when necessary
- Ensure required resources are available for training and development, applying knowledge of LMS - Learning Management System
- Develop and track learning matrices to assess the effectiveness of the learning and development programs and generate monthly and quarterly updates
- Utilize internal opportunities such as Gyanodaya (Aditya Birla Global Centre for Leadership Learning) and ABMCPL Offerings to focus on mid-level management resulting in focused exposures and enablement
- Drive learning initiatives for 75% population of junior level with a focus on the first 10 years (All other sub-segments)
Organization Effectiveness :
Drive Org. Effectiveness, through employee Awareness, Wellbeing and Education leading to a collaborative workforce thereby maintaining Business Continuity
- Manages Group OE processes like Prathiba Scholarships, AWOO, Values Weeks, Purpose Day, Any other Group HR initiative
- Drive Vibes survey - (An engagement Survey through an external partner) for ABMCPL, analyze key trends in the business basis the survey findings, ensuring Action planning and tracking implementation of the Action plan Implement the holistic wellness strategy for ABMCPL
- Policy amendment, thereby leading to increased monetary valuation for Milestone employees. Effectively drive Service Recognition Scheme (Milestone anniversaries) for 100% of employees in ABMCPL
- Drive One ABG engagements - Values Week, Men's Day, Women's Day, Diwali, Christmas, Sports Day.
- Engagement through competitions, trivia, leader conversations, quotes, thematic celebrations etc
- Cultural integration via the adoption of Purpose principles in learning programs, talent development initiatives etc.
Talent Management :
To develop Talent at ABMCPL via a segmented approach, customized interventions and group developmental practices leading to talent mobility, role change and progression.
- Drive the Talent Mandate for ABMCPL and provide governance in ensuring eligible employees undergo Potential Assessment
Ensure Business (Mid-level employees) & Functional Talent Councils, Talent Communication, and Development Assessment Centre 50% of Talent Pool (100% Checkin calls closure for DACs). A periodic check on the Budget and areas of investment
- Engagement and work on areas (Learning, Exposures, Experiences) that lead to Career Advancement, Role, and Vertical movement leading to +ve impact on Leadership Scorecard
- Data Accountability and Management: Maintaining data points across all initiatives (ABMCPL and Corporate) and being responsible for data clean up periodically - present and historical data. Ensuring all relevant documentation has been stored systematically and audited. A periodic check on the Budget and areas of investment
If the role interests you, Pls share your updated resume with following details:
Available slot for interview
Reason to Switch
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.