HR Specialist at Xpert Conexions
Views:3751 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Talent Management - IT/ITeS (3-6 yrs)
key Responsibility :
- Center of Excellence functions to ensure design and deployment of Talent Management, Employee Engagement and Recognition frameworks
- Key work areas include Performance Management, Talent Management Polices and Process / systems, Employee Engagement Surveys and Recognition framework and systems; and large scale change management projects
- Develop, design and implement the above partnership with business leaders. Increases organisation capability by creating best-in-class processes and systems
- Uses data to identify trends, patterns, issues and opportunities that impact the business. Gathers and analyses data to identify root causes of issues and trends.
- Ensure quality execution and change management through a hands-on approach to the design and delivery of organizational development and design projects. Build a reputation for quality and impact. Ensure that systematic methods of measuring quality and impact are in place.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.