Executive Director at Synergy Consultants
Views:1071 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Talent Management/HR Business Partner - IT - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
Role: HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition
Client: Technology / IT Captive
Reporting to: CHRO
Candidate Profile: MBA from a premier B-School with 8+ years of experience across multiple roles in HR - including a stint in Talent Acquisition.
INDICATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION -
As an HR Business Partner, this position collaborates with the assigned businesses/functions to deliver HR strategy and people practice implementations. This position plays a key role in the development and execution of Ithe GSC People Strategy & organizational level initiatives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan and execute Talent Management initiatives to drive positive business outcomes
- Drive Performance Management Process & Outcomes
- Implement OD and L&D initiatives as per the approved budgets and drive measurable outcomes via established metrics.
- Develop annual plan and budgets for HR and Administration and ensure adherence
- Talent Acquisition through external vendors and drive aggressive scale-up
The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange/ long-range plans, its culture, and its competition. Acts as an associate champion, change agent and serves as an advisor to Business and People Leaders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.