Business leader at Apolis
Views:725 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Manager - Talent Management - FMCG/FMCD (6-13 yrs)
Position: Talent Management Team Member Role
Business/Function/Site - APSEZ Department HR
Direct Reporting To - Head Talent Management & L&D Functional Area HR
Functional / Dotted Reporting to - Sub Functional Area Talent Management and L&D.
Job / Role Purpose
- Responsible for planning, implementing & sustaining Talent Management System in terms of special culture building interventions, critical position identification, succession planning and high potential identification and development.
- Define, Execute & Review the Talent Management Philosophy, Frameworks and Programs across Port Business
- Map future skillsets and competencies that will be required by the Business as part of Resource Planning.
- To fulfill all Learning & Development requirements for business through structured Developmental Need Identification, suitable internal & external partners identification, implementation of various learning methodology and measuring learning effectiveness at workplace.
Key Responsibilities -
- Implement Talent Management Architecture keeping in mind best in class practices
- Identify and develop talent management & Capability building strategies, identify gaps and plan processes for employees at various levels to ensure business alignment and effective talent solutions.
- Design & Monitor efficiency of talent management programs like Assessment/ Development Centers, Identifying Critical Positions at all levels and put in place a communication framework to ensure a sustainable, transparent talent architecture.
- Succession management plan for the critical roles and senior leaders for business continuity
- Prepare & monitor customized career path for select executives
- Monitor & Publish Talent Management Dashboard with all Interventions reports.
- Responsible for implementing L&D Need identification process required to meet business objective.
- Responsible for creating the learning interventions and provide Blended L&D opportunity for all employees.
- Responsible for Designing Learning & Development Calendar that addresses needs and expectations as per behavioral competency framework.
- Responsible for HO - Ah'bad based Classroom Program Administration & Coordination.
- Responsible to Develop constant touch points with External L&D Partners before & after training program and ensure delivery effectiveness.
- Adhere to L&D budget to ensure that the best quality of Learning and development opportunities are provided in the established budget.
- Responsible for Data Management and prepare various reports and dashboard pertaining to L&D.
- Responsible for eLearning implementation and work with Group - L&D team to promote the usage, address the queries and provide support to learners in achieving their L&D goals.
- Planning, Designing & Implementation of Talent Management programs.
- Design and Deliver of Talent Management Programs like Assessment / Development Centers, 360-Degree Survey, Identification of Critical Positions, Career & Succession Planning, Management Development Program.
- Identification of High-Potentials across APSEZ as per Talent Management System
- Manage relationship with key external partners
- Build awareness of Talent Gaps & Articulation of Talent Management Philosophy to leadership team.
- Design and Execute long term Culture Building interventions to manage change.
- Business wide L&D Need Assessment
- L&D Interventions design & delivery
- Program Coordination
- L&D effectiveness evaluation
- Vendor Management
- eLearning Management
- Meeting the key priorities of the L&D function
Competencies (Functional & Behavioral)
Functional Competencies Proficiency Level
(1-5) Behavioral Competencies Proficiency Level
- Succession Planning
- Talent Management
- Career Development
- Leadership Development
- Competency Mapping
- Psychometric Testing
- Preparing Instructional Design
- Strategic Orientation
- Decision Making
- Planning & Organizing
- Communication & Listening
- Leading Team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.