Manager - Talent Management - BFSI/FinTech (4-10 yrs)
BFSI/Fintech Company looking for Managers in Human Resources (Talent Management) domain based out of Mumbai. Position is hybrid and does require working from Office as well as few days of work from Home.
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Develop framework for Identification of Critical talent and their Career Planning.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered for targeted leadership development (e.g. succession planning).
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness
- Recommend assessment tools to identify high-performing individuals and high potentials.
- Discuss career-pathing options with high-potential employees
- Conduct skills gap analyses to determine personnel needs
- Organization structuring, Creating organizational charts and Job descriptions
- Manage employee exit processes, including conducting exit interviews
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
A full time MBA with experience in broad range of human resource domains including Talent management, with minimum of 4 years' experience.
- Experience in TM
- Extensive experience in Project Management, Analytics, Manpower Management
- Exposure to HR analytics will be desirable
- MS excel
- Good analytical skills