Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:808 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Manager - Talent Management - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
- Primary responsibilities include identifying, strategizing, designing, and executing talent management strategies.
- Leading and ensuring the effective development and implementation of Human Capital policies and processes.
- Driving performance management.
- Spearheading ad hoc firmwide projects and serving as a trusted advisor to managers and business partners on a range of topics, including but not limited to staff retention, analytics and reporting, and organizational change and design issues.
An ideal candidate should have :
- Candidates should be from Tier1/2 institute. (Mandatory)
- A master's degree in HR with at least 8 to 10 years of relevant core HR experience.
- Superior problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills along with high attention to detail- The ability to manage and lead a team in a dynamic environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse workforce at various levels of the organization.
- The ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with executional excellence and an eye for quality.
- The capability to mentor, coach, and motivate junior- to mid-level employees.