Recruiter - Consultant at Questa Global
Views:549 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Manager - Talent Management (2-5 yrs)
Work you'll do :
1. Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
2. Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning) and measure effectiveness through business and L&D metrics
3. Own and facilitate leadership development programs
4. Design, facilitate and drive change management and organization development initiatives that create an impact and raise organizational effectiveness.
5. Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of talent management and org development activities in relation to business goals on an ongoing basis
6. Create and implement the L&D (business + OD) strategy and annual roadmap for different verticals in line with the company's vision and global practices
What you need:
1. Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
2. Understanding of the different OD methodologies, with emphasis on driving measurable business results
3. Strong stakeholder management skills
4. Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
5. Confidence and ability to work in high-ambiguity/agile work environment
6. Excellent oral and written presentation skills - strong presentation skills, especially in virtual meetings
7. Motivates, Coaches and Develops - Knowledge/Mastery
8. Open mindset with the ability to work virtually
9. Skills to engage stakeholders and ensure effective delivery of new programs and projects
10. High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
11. Extensive expertise and experience in designing and implementing leadership capability review and development initiatives, competency frameworks, performance management, career development, talent management and succession processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.