Co-Founder at Uncap Research Labs
Views:1095 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Manager - Talent Evangelist - Research Firm (5-8 yrs)
- Uncap Research Labs-a a research organization which got pulled off with a thought that 'our minds records visual footprints more insightfuly than textual information.
- Our mission as an organization is to Building Experiences and build a service offering unleashing the power of technology. Recruiting is a core strategic driver of our missions.
- We are looking for a Manager-Talent Evangelist to be based out of Bangalore and manage delivery at our client location in Bangalore.
Our Preference :
- Prefer Diversity but open on potential
- Loves Product.Experiential the better.
- Multitasking and Analytical stalwart
- Handled complex businesses
- Partner management in a global environment
- Interpret data on the fly.
You will have a combination of 3 aspects :
1. Exceptional Talent Acquisition of functional knowledge
2. Strong Eye for Business
3. Superior Interpersonal Skills
Key Responsibilities :
- The incumbent will be responsible for governing recruiting delivery along with individual targets
- Build and implement a sourcing strategy for the business to meet stakeholders' staffing needs and build a pipeline for future roles ensuring quality, cost-effectiveness, and speed.
- You would get the opportunity to execute the hiring process end to end while effectively utilizing the process, systems, and tools
- Ensure business leaders prioritize position requirements based on client's need, and make trade-offs between quality and speed when filling requisitions
- You will conduct in-depth intake meetings and interactions with leaders to ensure alignment on position, impact, and expectations while providing market insights and education
- Identify the best online sourcing channels for different requirements.
- Use technologies to locate, engage and attract prospective candidates
- Identify the top-performing employees at talent competitors and use the right messages to reach high-quality applicants.
- Dedicatedly cold call passive candidates and articulate the brand to build a compelling story to gain candidate interest
- Manage a team of 3 people to begin with.
- Organize targeted outreach events in the industry and on-site in our office
- Assess applicant/candidate quality, skills, and fit to shortlist the best candidate for a position
- Maintain effective relationships with candidates through the recruiting process and negotiate with them against counter-offers
Required Qualifications :
- 5 Year - 8 Year of experience in technical recruitments
- Good analytical and storytelling acumen.