GM - Talent Acquisition at Avant Garde Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:248 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Manager - Talent/Employee Relations/HR Business Partner - BFSI (4-9 yrs)
Location - BKC / Andheri , Mumbai
CTC: 25 LPA to 35 LPA
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
- Strategic support reporting to Head Human Resource, role holder will lead the talent scheme of the organization.
- Incumbent will craft, drive and govern the talent strategy to support the vision.
Role holder will be responsible to support deliverables through following responsibilities:
- Act as an integral advisor and coach to senior leaders and HR team members on Talent strategy
- Serve as a consultant support to hiring managers so as to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent. Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning).
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness
- Foster a great environment through reviewing HR policies and establishing right work culture
- Assist corporate HR team members, covering employee engagement, performance management, organizational design, talent management, policy and process review.
- Manage the maintenance and governance of the performance management policy, including refining the company balance score card, timely performance review completion and education.
- Oversee execution through performance evaluation online module.
- Work closely with the HR Ops manager to collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
C&B: Perform benchmark analyses of compensation and benefits and support in the C&B process
Employee Engagement: Conceptualize, design and implement employee engagement strategies that results in the adequate impact on improving efficiencies and effectiveness
Employee Value Proposition: Create the Employee Value Proposition for the organization and integrate the same to various people's processes and practices to deliver a consistent employee experience.
Project Management: Contributing to design, implementation and management of programs to analyze evaluation feedback and implement changes/revisions to ensure people development activities are focused on business needs, corporate objectives
Employer Branding: Build and drive the Employer Branding plan for the organization across among different stakeholders through online and offline channels
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Extensive experience in broad range of human resource domains including compensation, organization development, talent management and acquisition.
- Ability to re-write and cross question to redefine the practices
- Proven pro-active hands-on approach. Attention for detail
- Strong analytical skills with ability to strategically solve problem
- Track record of having worked on building extraordinary culture
- Prior work experience in consulting or BFSI sector is preferred
- Excellent analytical, abstract reasoning and organizational skills.
- Great communicator, listener and collaborator
- Full-time MBA in Human Resource Management or related Post-graduation degree from Premier institute