Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:145 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Talent Development - IT Services (10-12 yrs)
We have been mandated by a large conglomerate in IT Services for Manager-Talent Development.
POSITION DESCRIPTION :
Position - Manager-Talent Development
Reporting to - Head of Talent Development
Reporting Team - Yes
Location - Chennai
Qualification - MBA / Masters with Specialization in Human Resources
Experience - 8+ years of relevant experience and minimum 4 years of handling teams
Job Summary: Responsible for all global learning and development initiatives for Solutions in technology, Telco domain and process training space.
Key Areas of Work:
1. Lead and provide direction to a Training team responsible for developing & sustaining L&D programs- technology vertical
2. Perform learning needs analysis from various stakeholders- Employees and Business leaders.
3. Assessment and prioritization of learning needs in conjunction with the business teams
4. Analyse training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
5. Initiate, develop & deliver the implementation of L&D programs/ Tech Talks etc for associates at various levels across all locations where company operates.
6. Responsible for planning, scheduling and publishing the L&D calendar on a quarterly, half yearly and annual basis.
7. Identify trainers/ facilitators (In-house as well as external) for technical training requirements
8. Work at a global level with the HR team to ensure the synchronization of scope of L & D activities across locations.
9. Work with TD Head on annual budgets and tracking compliance
10. Adhere to the stated L&D process and report on compliance.
11. Ownership on skill information system
12. Identification of training champions and engaging them for seamless execution of L&D programs.
13. Create and update the learning and development policies and procedures regularly and to evaluate the most effective and cost-efficient way to deliver relevant training
14. E-Learning- Identify avenue for E-learning initiatives and implement the same. Responsible for new course launches and managing Instructional designer/content creators.
New Hire Induction
15. Lead and organize the entire process of New Hire Orientation in conjunction with Business, HR and other support teams.
16. Responsible for review & revamp of e-Induction modules
Key Skills and Competencies:
1. Strong background in leading a team to identify training needs and address the importance of continuous learning and improvement
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Excellent presentation skills
4. High Influencing and Negotiating skill
5. Excellent Program Management, as the role requires working on several key strategic initiatives requiring cross-functional collaboration.
6. Working knowledge of authoring tools such as Articulate- Rise360, Storyline360 or Captivate, video tools such as Vyond etc.
Experience and Education:
1. 10+ years of relevant experience and minimum 4 years of handling teams
2. MBA / Masters with Specialization in Human Resources
3. Experience in delivering training programs for various levels, Engineers to Directors
4. Experience of Working in a global environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.