Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:1495 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Talent Development - BFS/FMCG/IT/KPO (7-12 yrs)
Manager - Talent Development - BFS/FMCG/IT/KPO
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Gather inputs from various stakeholders to determine learning needs and interventions.
- Develop and generate strategies to address learning needs.
- Design and develop learning programs and initiatives.
- Design capability-building plans in partnership with HR Business Partners, business leaders, and external training vendors.
- Facilitate learning programs for improving manager effectiveness.
- Execute end-to-end program management.
- Coordinate vendor management, data analysis, and reporting efforts.
The ideal candidate should have :
1. Proficiency in designing instructor-led and online learning programs, including facilitator, participant guides, and learning job aids.
2. A strategic mindset and approach towards creating learning experiences that improve learner engagement and retention levels.
3. A passion for the talent development domain as well as robust networking and stakeholder management skills.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills, and an ability to learn quickly and execute with discipline and keen attention to detail.
5. Knowledge of MS Excel.
6. Candidates who thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment will excel in this role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.