Consultant at Michael Page
Views:835 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Tech Vertical - EdTech (4-12 yrs)
Our client is one of the fastest growing organizations in the Edu-Tech space. They have grown 3x in 2020 and are looking to grow to double the size in the next 12 months.
1. Work closely with the leadership team in hiring the best tech talent from entry to leadership level
2. Set up the recruitment function for the organization from scratch
3. Hire for skills in both front and back end, i.e. Android/iOS developers, Mean (Stack), noteJS, angular, etc.
4. Responsible for hiring 100-150 people in the tech team in the coming 12-18 months
5. Manage the entire recruitment cycle (sourcing to onboarding) as an individual contributor
6. Work on campus relations and create an employer brand in the market
In order to be eligible for this position, the candidate must meet all of the following criterion :
1. 4 to 12 years of experience
2. Expertise in tech hiring with good knowledge of the talent market
3. Have exceptional communication skills (both oral and written)
4. Have expertise in sourcing through various portals