HR at Benchire
Views:2852 Applications:629 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Tech/Non-Tech - Online/eCommerce (3-7 yrs)
What you need to do?
- Driving the full spectrum of recruiting and selection activities creating and implementing talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career and graduate hiring
- Designing and driving the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience
- Implement a robust go-to-market strategy identifying strong potential candidates and building relationships with them
- Managing end-to-end recruiting for all roles in areas of tech, growth, operations, marketing, etc.
- Defining and driving team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction
- Collaborate through various markets such as the US in terms of recruitment.
- Enhance recruiting processes through technology and leadership hiring across various roles.
- Drive employer branding programs and value in the culture value market.
- Build HR Metrics and Analytics to improve employee experience
- Implement HR Technology for business decisions and employee experience.
- Updated with trends and laws implementing them through in a planned manner
- Create and manage HR budget
What you need to have?
- 3+ years of experience in tech talent acquisition, managing and leading HR initiatives
- Strategist + Executioner
- MS Office - Full Proficiency
- Knowledge of HR in the US Market
- Adept with various technologies and HRIS
- Comfortable with leading teams under uncertainty, ambiguity and constant change
- Prioritization and Commitment Delivery
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills
- Relationship building mindset
Good to have?
- Experience in a startup organization
- Experience with the US Market