Co-Founder at Envista Mindmap Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2472 Applications:478 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:474
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Startup (4-7 yrs)
Responsibilities for Talent Acquisition Specialist-
- Work closely with management on all diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices.
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events and job fairs.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements.
- Provide feedback to management about details regarding applications Using standardized screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates.
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organization
- Meet with Human Resources to have a full-scale understanding of hiring needs and available positions within the company.
Qualifications for Talent Acquisition Specialist-
- Professional Human Resources certification is strongly preferred
- 4+ Yrs of experience in TA for startups (From Scratch)
- Previous experience seeking talent recruitment and assisting with onboarding processes
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any questions a potential hire may have Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in using company software and databases to connect with and reach out to potential candidates.
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
- Experience working with a diverse team and striving for fairness in hiring all races, genders and ages