Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1565 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Solar Product Manufacturing (7-10 yrs)
The role of Manager-Talent Acquisition (IT Recruitment & Non IT Recruitment) is based with a Solar Products Manufacturing MNC (California) for their 1st R&D Center in India at Bangalore with an India Team strength of around 150-200 People where they plan to expand rapidly.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the Talent Acquisition function for India, ensuring we have the right staffing resources that tap into targeted universities, companies, regions, and technical communities.
- Develop best-in-class talent acquisition strategies, methods, referrals, direct sourcing, and social media strategy.
- Talent acquisition strategies to meet the current and future talent needs of the business, managing and enhancing the current programs, tools and systems to attract the desired talent, partner with internal teams to develop employer brand programs, and build a strong, global recruiting team to deliver on our hiring needs.
Minimum Qualifications :
- MBA - Full Time (Specialization in Human Resource)
- Proven ability to use data and metrics to provide effectiveness of the talent acquisition function
- High level of professionalism, personal integrity, and dependability.
- Ability to deliver results and take accountability
- Proven ability to scale technologies including Applicant Tracking Systems to meet business needs
- Experience of deploying assessment tools for different departments/group.
- 7-10 Years of relevant experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- Proven track record in building and maintaining a high-quality talent acquisition function from Campus to C-suite.
- Relevant recruiting and sourcing experience in a growth environment with an understanding of tactical and strategic programs including technologies and social media to attract desired candidate pool.