CEO at HeadPro Consulting
Views:562 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Services Provider Firm (2-10 yrs)
This opening is for the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India.
There are 2position - 1 for Bangalore location and 1 for Hyderabad location
This role is responsible for developing, refining and executing recruitment and sourcing strategies to attract, develop and retain highly qualified talent to the Hyderabad Businesses. Candidate will also be responsible for partnering with stakeholders to ensure a seamless and robust recruitment process
- Work with the business, understand the requirements for the financial through manpower budgeting exercise.
- Develop and execute the plan to meet the hiring requirements of all the functions
- He / she will be responsible for the quality and effectiveness of the talent acquisition process and implementing strategies to identify, attract, and hire high quality employees
- Responsible for creating recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- This position will interface and provide recruiting support and consultation to hiring groups in driving recruiting strategy as a full life cycle Recruiter and Talent Partner.
- This position will drive specialized recruitment programs to address unique needs and spikes in hiring volume and slate/pipeline development.
- Develop passive candidate pipelines through networking, cold calling etc.
- Effectively build talent communities through various channels; Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs).
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing ideas & methods
- Manage relations across businesses and Talent Acquisition teams
- Work closely with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Internal Teams to drive talent planning/market pricing and to align staffing initiatives for the internal Audit function.
- Drive operational excellence and compliance and set high recruitment standards.
Educational & Experience requirements:
- Master's Degree from a reputed B -Schools.
- 2-10 years of experience in similar role, proven experience and track record of being part of large recruitment organizations.