Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:3829 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Services Industry - India & APAC Region (5-8 yrs)
- Manage overall talent acquisition and improve the operational stability
- Excellent opportunity to work in a Individual Contributor role
About Our Client :
Our client is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in Amsterdam and provides services in the areas of accounting, tax, HR and payroll to multiple international businesses. They have a presence in 80 countries with 100+ offices spread across EMEA, ASIA PACIFIC and the Americas.
Job Description :
Reporting into the Head - Talent Acquisition, APAC region, you will be responsible for :
- Work as an individual contributor towards identifying and sourcing the right candidates through various channels when required.
- Build strong pipeline for talent through market understanding and foreseeing the business and client requirements across India and APAC region.
- Manage end to end recruitment process from sourcing, reviewing, interviewing to offer and finally on boarding process.
- Exercise cost saving strategies within the business and develop relationships with the business stakeholders
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to incorporate best practices and recruitment programs
The Successful Applicant :
As a successful candidate :
- You should have 5 - 8 years of recruitment experience with a MNC (agency or shared service center)
- Accounting background along with recruitment experience in a global environment is preferable.
- End to end recruitment process experience with a MNC agency is preferable
- Must have the experience of working with multiple stakeholders and in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (well spoken and written English skills) is mandatory
- Graduate/Post graduate from a premier school is mandatory
What's on Offer :
- Outstanding career opportunity
- Attractive compensation package
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.