Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:17501 Applications:1410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:666
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Services Firm (6-8 yrs)
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Services
Reporting into the Country Head & APAC HR Head you will be responsible for :
- Taking care of complete gamut of activities pertaining to Talent Acquisition across the business line.
- Analyzing the needs and the requirements in the Business Units and accomplish the Quality hiring in time
- Assess current and future staffing needs against the business strategy and develop / oversee implementation of appropriate talent acquisition strategies/plans.
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes / tools to drive efficiency and improve quality of hires.
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools.
- Establish and publish critical talent acquisition metrics that measure the quality, efficiency, and overall cost of staffing
The Successful Applicant :
- As a successful candidate you should have 6-8 years of significant experience in Talent Acquisition ( Volume and Niche )
- Experience as a recruitment consultant in an MNC is an absolute must have
- You should have very strong experience of hiring for volume & niche roles
What's on Offer :
Excellent opportunity for professionals with experience in Talent Acquisition to manage TA end to end. The organization offers excellent career growth for performers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.