Business Head at Pink Slip Foundation
Views:656 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Retail/Pharma/Healthcare/IT (7-12 yrs)
Job Summary :
- This position reports to the HR Head, will have a team reporting into it
- The role will involve working closely with senior stakeholders in the country and internationally as well.
- The individual will be responsible for overseeing all talent acquisition activities, hiring strategies across levels and ensure they are aligned with the business goals.
- Good experience in hiring for Tech and Non-Tech roles.
- The individual needs to have proven work experience as an recruitment partner Excellent communication and people management skills, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Qualifications : MBA (HR) from a premier institute is preferable
Work Experience : Around 7-12 years of overall experience with the relevant talent acquisition experience