Principal Consultant at HR India Solutions
Views:277 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Real Estate (6-10 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Manager who will lead our quest to discover talent, build strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
Job Description :
- Develop Talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle from requirements definition, sourcing, selection through to onboarding.
- As a partner, coach, advise Hiring Managers using recruitment and market data to inform and influence local and key hiring decisions.
- Manage all channels to the active candidate market including employee referral, e-sourcing, portals and agencies.
- Accountable for proactively building talent pools and pipeline for future recruitment needs identifying new channels and bringing innovative ideas.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as Talent Acquisition Manager or equivalent role
- Rich experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employer branding
- Solid understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys conversations and networking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.