Manager - Talent Acquisition & Organization Development - Consulting Firm (5-10 yrs)
Arthan (www.arthancareers.com) is a human capital venture focusing on social sector recruitment. Our team, all development sector professionals, recognised that human capital is one crucial resource that is needed across social organisations to enable them to grow, strengthen and sustain this growth. Hence we provide strategic human capital consulting support to organisations in the development sector.
We are looking for passionate individuals who find the idea of human capital consulting inspiring and worth spending time on.
Key skills :
- Client management and servicing
- Closing end to end contracts- right from proposal stage to invoicing stage.
- understanding client requirements and creating project management through strong deployment of resources and timelines.
- The role will involve a lot of talent acquisition skills for hiring for leadership roles which means stronger project management and operations management.
- Ability to manage a P&L of 1.5-4.5 Crores per annum.
- Manage a team of 5-7 people.
We are :
- An equal opportunity employer. None of our team members come from a HR background but all of us believe this work in social sector is exciting and worth spending time upon.
- A great work culture, and help people thrive in our surroundings which allows independent thinking.
- A team of change makers and are always open for people who bring complementary skills to the table but bring parallel passion to the sector and work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.