Lead TA at Humane Insights
Views:647 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Manufacturing/FMCG/Telecom (4-10 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Bhopal
CTC : 15-30 LPA or over and above your current CTC
Role : Full Time
- This role is responsible for developing, refining and executing recruitment and sourcing strategies to attract, develop and retain highly qualified senior talent across all the businesses.
- Candidate will also be responsible for partnering with stakeholders to ensure a seamless and robust recruitment process for all managerial & leadership positions.
- Work with the business, understand the requirements for the financial through manpower budgeting exercise.
- Develop and execute the plan to meet the hiring requirements of all the functions
- He / she will be responsible for the quality and effectiveness of the talent acquisition process and implementing strategies to identify, attract, and hire high quality employees
- Responsible for creating recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- This position will interface and provide recruiting support and consultation to hiring groups in driving recruiting strategy as a full life cycle Recruiter and Talent Partner.
- This position will drive specialized recruitment programs to address unique needs and spikes in hiring volume and slate/pipeline development.
- Develop passive candidate pipelines through networking, sourcing etc.
- Effectively build talent communities through various channels; Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs).
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing ideas & methods
- Manage relations across businesses and Talent Acquisition teams
- Work closely with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Internal Teams to drive talent planning/market pricing and to align staffing initiatives for the internal Audit function.
- Drive operational excellence and compliance and set high recruitment standards.
Educational & Experience requirements:
- Master's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role, proven experience and track record of being part of large recruitment organizations.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Strong business acumen and ability to effectively integrate recruiting into the business- ability to achieve results.
- Ability to effectively manage and resolve ambiguous and complex issues.
- Proven ability to influence and partner with clients, customers and partners across different levels and backgrounds.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt communication message and style to audience.
- He/she should have excellent account management skills and the ability to coach senior level managers on the recruitment and staffing process.
- Effective oral and written communication skills required, including high competence in strategic thinking, analytical abilities, organizational skills and communication/interpersonal skills.