Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:3193 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Life Insurance (5-10 yrs)
Our Client is a well-established Life Insurance Company. Established in 2011, our client, is a joint venture betweent two well established Financial Services companies, with 248 offices in India
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the Gujarat Region. This will be achieved through employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Sales Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring our client is hiring the best possible talent.
Designation: Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition
1. Conducts screening interviews for Front Line Sales in Gujarat.
2. Hires and builds front line sales team
3. Assesses talent and generates qualified candidates. Works with staffing agencies.
4. Sources talent through various available resources both traditional & Online
5. Negotiates Offers and Conducts background checks if required
6. Interacts with internal stakeholders daily in order to identify requirements that suit the skill sets
7. Presents offer to candidates and negotiates if needed.
8. Ensures timely follow-up with candidates to provide a positive candidate experience.
9. Conducts Hiring Manager meetings to identify expectations, clarify process and provide regular updates.
10. Oversees the requisition cycle and partners with Hiring Manager
1. Become an expert in recruiting top sales talent for the Client
2. Be a head-hunter - source candidates on job boards, through referrals, social media and campus recruiting events
3. Manage the entire recruiting life cycle, from initial conversation through onboarding
4. Develop and maintain strong relationships with your hiring managers, peers and recruiting leadership
Education Qualification & Work Experience:
1. MBA HR with 5-7 years of Recruitment experience
2. Thrive in a metrics-driven environment
3. Experience sourcing talent and driving applications through phone calls
4. Highly motivated with a hall of fame work ethic
5. Ability to manage a team of recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.