Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:1765 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Lateral Hiring - eCommerce (8-14 yrs)
Who We Are :
Flipkart went live in 2007 with the objective of making books easily available to anyone who had internet access. Today, we're present across various categories including movies, music, games, mobiles, cameras, computers, healthcare and personal products, home appliances and electronics - and still counting!
With over 11.5 million book titles, 11 different categories, more than 2 million registered users and sale of 30000 items a day, we can say with utmost confidence that we are one of the leading e-commerce players in the country.
We believe that our success is largely due to our obsession with providing our customers a memorable online shopping experience. Be it our path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, a 30-day replacement policy, EMI options, free shipping - and of course the great prices that we offer. Then there's our dedicated Flipkart delivery team that works round the clock to personally make sure packages reach on time. For now they're present in 27 lucky cities, but don't worry, plans are underway to spread to many others.
So it's no surprise that we're a favorite online shopping destination.
What We Do :
Flipkart's vision is to be the most preferred destination for ALL shoppers in India
Position : Manager - TA (Tech - Lateral Hiring)
Location : Bangalore, India
Think about a brand that is soon becoming synonymous with ecommerce in India, dizzying growth rates & an opportunity to change the way people in India buy. A workplace that is known to be fast paced, fun and on the leading edge of innovation. A team that is world-class. Think Flipkart.
To carry forward the fast-paced growth, Flipkart is looking for Manager Talent Acquisition. The Manager- Talent Acquisition will be a critical member of the HR team, with the mandate of attracting best talent for Flipkart.
- Accountable for managing the Mid and Senior Leadership level recruitment function for Technology vertical from search, selection, assessment and on boarding activities.
- Build a strong practice of mid and senior level within the TA organization.
- Build and Strengthen the market research, pipeline building activities, proactive engagement process with active and passive candidate pool
- Review and build a Recruiting framework for mid and senior level recruitment function.
- Drive definition and implementation of various Recruiting processes like - demand forecasting & management, Sourcing strategy, negotiations, vendor management, candidate engagement processes, refinement of evaluation criteria, definition of Service level metrics etc.
- Manage relations with internal customers, partnering with them in workforce planning and execution of the Recruitment process.
Must Have Skills:
- Minimum experience of 10+ years in Human Resources, with relevant experience in managing Recruitment Leadership/Executive activities.
- Candidate should have prior experience of handling hiring of niche and senior level positions. Involving diversity across business domains.
Desired Competencies :
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high growth and dynamic business environment. Ability to deal with ambiguity, understand business requirements and translate those into Recruiting efforts
- High focus on outcomes and ability to stand up to committed deliverables
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills - ability to drive consensus in decision making, especially in conflicting situations
- Sharp analytical capabilities, around - data interpretation, analyzing situations and driving actions most suited to achieve high impact outcomes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.