CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:542 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Talent Acquisition - IT Services & Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to attract and onboard Talent. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. The TA- Manager would be responsible for planning, developing, managing and overseeing talent acquisition of Business Services.
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager, reporting directly to Senior Manager - Human Resources to join the team based in Noida.
About The Role :
Your main missions and responsibilities will be to :
- We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to attract and onboard Talent. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
- The TA- Manager would be responsible for planning, developing, managing and overseeing talent acquisition of Business Services.
Roles and responsibilities :
Talent Acquisition - Manager job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities :
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Conduct HR round and offer negotiations with candidates.
- Keep a close track of candidate from offer date to probation confirmation
- Design candidate survey feedback form and enhance the candidate experience
- Manage end to end onboarding and Orientation Program
- Plan employee referral programs
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions as and when required.
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast.
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.)
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process and devise strategies to overcome them
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Determine HR and recruiting KPIs
- Create and present recruitment KPI reports
- Drive Graduate Trainee Program: Campus Hire to absorption as employee.
- Management of end-to-end vendor employees, onboarding and invoice processing of all vendor employees
About You :
- Catch this opportunity and invest on your skills development, should your profile meets these requirements.
- Experiences in: Shared Service Industry or Information Technology
- Languages: Indicate a secondary language and proficiency expected level, only if English is insufficient to perform the job
Role : Recruitment & Talent Acquisition - Other
Industry Type : IT Services & Consulting
Department : Human Resources
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.