Assistant Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:459 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Talent Acquisition - IT Recruitment (10-15 yrs)
- Ensure efficient delivery of the solution, in line with contractual obligations and client service levels.
- Contribute to the commercial success of the account through the achievement of NFI (monthly and annual) targets.
- Develop end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies to meet longer term client requirements
- Develop and support the sourcing strategy for each role/business unit and agree the strategy(including web-based and direct sourcing) with hiring manager
- Work effectively with the sourcing and admin team to ensure a smooth client and candidate experience
- Mentor / guide members of the sourcing and admin team on best practice approaches, client culture and support them in achieving success in their roles
- Ensure all Flexability and client systems are updated in a correct and timely manner
- Forecasting hiring requirements based on demand, changes in the clients business, the candidate pipeline and trends in business demand
- Producing timely and accurate activity and management information reporting
- Strong background of domestic IT hiring is essential for the role.