Founder & Managing Director at Talent Toppers
Views:2196 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Manager - Talent Acquisition - IT (6-8 yrs)
Summary of Responsibilities :
- Responsible for talent acquisition,
- Meet established metrics for sourcing, offers and hires
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner
- Should have the expertise in sourcing, interviewing/assessment and candidate closing
- Should be able to understand customer needs and hiring conditions, both external and internal
- Manage all aspects of candidate administration such as maintaining and updating applicant and offer activity, job description creation, ensuring current positions are accurately posted
- Provides advice and assistance to all levels of personnel on various recruiting/talent acquisition related matters
- Serve as consultant and partner staying current on business and market trends, assisting on both the strategic and tactical level
- Conduct analysis and report on recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders
- Utilize metrics to identify and implement process improvements
- Drive Employee Referral campaigns
- Vendor management
- Expected to execute successfully on project tasks assigned
- Regularly identifies, discusses and brings forward issues or ideas to the management
Skills required :
- Post Graduate with minimum 6 years of experience in IT/ Technology Staffing (should have handled volumes)
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations. We are looking for a team player with a solid work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexibility and the ability to change direction quickly and be comfortable in a fast-paced and potentially ambiguous environment.
- A solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment - ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.