Manager - Talent Acquisition - Internet (5-9 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities
- You will diagnose, develop & implement recruitment strategies based on business goals and will be kept accountable for end to end recruitment process
- To manage a TA team and direct them to fulfill the recruitment needs of the organization.
- Experience in hiring preferably Functional roles for leadership levels.
- Proactively analyze the leadership movement and create a pipeline to support the business needs.
- You will work with internal and external stakeholders, including senior business leaders to meet and improve recruitment funnel metrics such as 'offer conversion rate' and 'time to offer'
- You will be responsible for effective human resources planning and shaping the growth trajectory of the company during its phase of scaling
- You will work closely with Growth Team to build and sustain a brand that is known for 'great hiring experience'
- You will be a critical stakeholder in executing and enhancing candidate engagement and onboarding with efficient TAT
Skill-sets and traits we're looking for:
- Excellent communication skills & stakeholder management
- Awareness and understanding of the latest talent acquisition trends and growth hacks
- Ability to think critically and solve problems proactively
- Ability to work across leadership levels
- Comfortable with Technology
- Ability to mentor and manage a team
- Passion for HR and People Success
- Belief in 'continuous improvement' and 'dissatisfaction with status-quo
- Aspiration to become a future HR leader
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.