Associate Consultant at FirstMeridian Business Services
Views:682 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG/BPO/BFSI (8-15 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Manager - Chennai ( Only Chennai Candidates can apply this)
- You will diagnose, develop & implement recruitment strategies based on business goals and will be kept accountable for end to end recruitment process
- Experience in hiring preferably Functional roles for leadership level.
- To manage a team of TA and direct them for fulfill the recruitment needs of the organization.
- Proactively analyze the leadership movement and create a pipeline to support the business needs.
- You will work with internal and external stakeholders, including senior business leaders to meet and improve recruitment funnel metrics such as 'offer conversion rate' and 'time to offer'
- You will be responsible for effective human resources planning and shaping the growth trajectory of the company during its phase of scaling
- You will work closely with Growth Team to build and sustain a brand that is known for 'great hiring experience'
- You will be a critical stakeholder in executing and enhancing candidate engagement and onboarding with efficient TAT
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.