Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:648 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Position : Manager-Talent Acquisition
Reporting to : Head - Talent Acquisition
Location : Pawai, Mumbai
Role Summary :
Head - Talent Acquisition is responsible to lead recruitment for all the functions including Sales & Support functions across company.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the recruitment plan including sourcing channel identification, selection techniques, offer negotiation, recruitment process streamlining, improving SLAs.
- Manage the sourcing channels - portals, direct and employee referral programs.
- Ensure that the procedural requirements are met during the recruitment process.
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes / tools to drive efficiency and improve quality of hires
- Coordinates and processes the psychometric testing and evaluation of all applicants and plans, schedules and arranges the interviews
- Establish and publish critical talent acquisition metrics that measure the quality, efficiency, and overall cost of staffing.
Strategic Deliverables / KPI :
- Cost of Hire
- Recruitment Cycle time
- Quality of hire
- Refining the Recruitment Process: Quality of new hire / Attrition of new hires
- Strategize and Execute the campus strategy for the company
- Budget versus manpower cost
- Cold mapping of potential candidates - Figure out people who are in budget and constantly updating the management about market conditions
Educational Qualifications :
- Full time MBA in HR from a Premium/ reputed Institute in India
- Certifications - LinkedIn recruitment, Psychometric assessment etc. is added advantage
Experience Required :
- Must have overall 8-12 years of experience in Talent Acquisition function only
- Industry Preference: FMCG / Retail / Banking / Pharmaceutical / Conglomerates
- Proven ability to close niche positions and develop recruitment strategies
- Excellent understanding of FMCG industry - Sales & Marketing Functions
Functional Skills Required :
- HR Functional knowledge
- Knowledge about Best Hiring Practices / New Hiring Trends
- Knowledge of Psychometric assessments: OPQ, Hogan etc.
- Compensation in the Competitors and overall sector
- Knowledge about Campus Hiring
- Knowledge about branding and connect with campuses
- Knowledge about social media hiring
Desired Competencies / Behaviors :
- Drive for Results
- Analytical & Strategic
- Execution Skills
- People Management
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills