Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:4279 Applications:424 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
About our Client : Leading FMCG Player
Reporting into the TA Head, you will be responsible for :
- Taking care of complete gamut of activities pertaining to Talent Acquisition across the business line.
- Analyzing the needs and the requirements in the Business Units and accomplish the Quality hiring in time
- Assess current and future staffing needs against the business strategy and develop / oversee implementation of appropriate talent acquisition strategies/plans.
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes / tools to drive efficiency and improve quality of hires.
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools.
- Establish and publish critical talent acquisition metrics that measure the quality, efficiency, and overall cost of staffing
- Partner with Head HR and regional team to develop and implement Diversity and Inclusion strategy
- Ensure the right Organization Design for the business by way of -Diagnostics,Competency Mapping, Clearly defining Roles,Establishing right Structure with reporting and span of control defined
The Successful Applicant :
- As a successful candidate you should have 3-5 years experience in Talent Acquisition across Sales & Support Functions
- You should have very strong experience of hiring for volume & niche roles
- Strong inter-personal and stakeholder management experience
- Premier B School Batches-2014/2015/2016
What's on Offer :
- Excellent opportunity for professionals with experience in Talent Acquisition to manage TA end to end. The organization offers excellent career growth for performers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.