Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:2852 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
About our Client : Leading FMCG Player
Reporting into the TA Head, you will be responsible for :
- Taking care of complete gamut of activities pertaining to Talent Acquisition across the business line.
- Analyzing the needs and the requirements in the Business Units and accomplish the Quality hiring in time
- Assess current and future staffing needs against the business strategy and develop / oversee implementation of appropriate talent acquisition strategies/plans.
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes / tools to drive efficiency and improve quality of hires.
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools.
- Establish and publish critical talent acquisition metrics that measure the quality, efficiency, and overall cost of staffing
- Partner with Head HR and regional team to develop and implement Diversity and Inclusion strategy
- Ensure the right Organization Design for the business by way of -Diagnostics,Competency Mapping, Clearly defining Roles,Establishing right Structure with reporting and span of control defined
The Successful Applicant :
- As a successful candidate you should have 3-5 years experience in Talent Acquisition across Sales & Support Functions
- You should have very strong experience of hiring for volume & niche roles
- Strong inter-personal and stakeholder management experience
- Premier B School Batches-2014/2015/2016
What's on Offer :
- Excellent opportunity for professionals with experience in Talent Acquisition to manage TA end to end. The organization offers excellent career growth for performers