Founder at Serving Skill
Views:509 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Financial Risk Management Firm (10-14 yrs)
TA Manager - Financial Risk Management
- Company is looking for Manager (Talent Acquisition) in Risk Advisory (Financial Risk Management)
- Strong TA professional with excellent communication skills, and someone who can manage a group of strong stakeholders in the domain
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS :
- The individual should have worked across roles in Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Actuarial are required.
- The individual should have a good understanding of FRM, poaching grounds, and should be able to provide insight and direction on the subject.
- They need to have an experience of working on an ATS, preferably Taleo.
- Working knowledge of Naukri, LinkedIn, and other job sites.
- Knowledge of MS Office is important, MBA from a good Business School is mandatory.
Ideally candidates having relevant experience from companies like Deloitte, EY, PwC, BCG, Bain, Avalon or ABC Consulting, Kelly Services, Michael Page, Antal, Spencers & Stuart, Heidrick & Struggles, Korn Ferry, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and similar firms.
Immediate / Early joiners highly preferred
Required Qualification :
Masters - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Note: MBA from a good Business School is mandatory
Preferred Age Group - All Age
Preferred Gender - All
Communication skills, Stakeholder management, Talent acquisition, Recruitment, Risk Advisory, FRM, financial risk management, Consulting, Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Actuarial, ATS
Additional Skills: Taleo, Executive search, headhunting, MBA
Experience: 10 to 14 Years
- Risk managers deal with identifying, measuring, and evaluating different types of risks that can affect a business. They look at what could go wrong, they evaluate the impact of what could go wrong on the business, and they come up with strategies to minimise, eliminate, or transfer the risk
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur
- Performing a risk assessment: Analysing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the company's previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements
- Establishing the level of risk the company are willing to take
- Preparing risk management and insurance budgets
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience. (Educating the board of directors about the most significant risks to the business; ensuring business heads understand the risks that might affect their departments; ensuring individuals understand their own accountability for individual risks)
- Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders
- Creating business continuity plans to limit risks
- Implementing health and safety measures, and purchasing insurance
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
- Maintaining records of insurance policies and claims
- Reviewing any new major contracts or internal business proposals
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company