Director at Quantified HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:585 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Financial Operations Vertical (8-12 yrs)
Manager Talent Acquisition - IT Product Financial Services Co - Hyderabad
- The Manager Talent Acquisition role is with an IT product company based in Hyderabad and Head quartered in the US. The company specializes in product development for the financial services industry. The current headcount of company is 3000+ and has been funded by some of the leading investment banks.
- The Manager Talent Acquisition - Finance Operations, will lead a team of 2-3 and shall be responsible for end to end hiring of mid-level roles across the organization. This role shall work very closely with the stake holders to understand the business demands and develop appropriate strategy to meet the hiring requirements within the agreed timelines and costs. The manager shall at periodic intervals present the trends and analysis to the business such that the business is able to plan further growth for the organisation.
- The Manager TA Finance Operations shall have a good understanding of investment banking operations, front office and back office operations in the financial and banking industry and must be able to translate the skills required to meet business outcomes. The Manager TA shall work closely with the hiring managers to develop job descriptions for each of the roles to be used for evaluation during the hiring process.
- Prior experience in hiring for the banking and financial operations is mandatory. Should have managed lateral hiring for Managers / Senior Managers for front office and back office operations. Lateral hiring experience with banks for investment banking operations shall be considered relevant as well. Overall recruiting experience should be between 8 to 10 years.
This role shall be based at Hyderabad and for the next few months shall be work from home.
Candidate profile :
1. 8 to 12 years of work experience in talent acquisition
2. Must have prior experience of hiring for the BFSI industry - Shared services or Investment banks
3. Experience in managing the full recruiting cycle
4. Good understanding of the various interview techniques and evaluation methods
5. Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, preference if exposure to VMS also exists
6. Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
8. Can work in high-pressure situations and completely hands-on; the knack to hustle and get the job done