Manager - Talent Acquisition - Financial Firm (7-10 yrs)
Our Client is a well known financial firm exploring to hire Talent Acquisition Specialist
JD Title : Manager - Talent Acquisition
Reports to : VP HR
Job Purpose : Drive the talent acquisition agenda of Organization to staff the sales organization with the right people at the right time and build capability within the Talent Acquisition function.
- Define a robust talent acquisition strategy for all frontline hiring and drive its efficient implementation.
- Expand scope of talent sourcing from vendor and walk in channels by developing alternate channels like referrals and social media.
- Provide thought leadership on TA and work with Business Managers and Senior Management team to drive compliance to the recruitment process.
- Lead the TA team and anchor people development projects to build internal capability of each member by coaching/mentoring.
Candidate Profile :
- Must have extensive experience in TA for large volume frontline hiring and managed a team of 3 or more managerial level persons.
- Ideal candidate would be from Retail, Insurance or Financial service where front line hiring is in large numbers.
Competencies required :
- Strong business and HR acumen including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, strategizing and self-initiative
- High ownership and action-orientation
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers to use company best human capital practices
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
- Highly capable of managing and organizing data and ability to craft it into useful information
- Excellent presentation and MS Office skills
- Understanding of all core HR processes along with awareness of industry trends and standard methodologies
- Stakeholder and working relationship management with key business leaders