Manager - Talent Acquisition - EdTech Startup (2-5 yrs)
- Are you looking to join a startup and work for a dynamic team that can give tremendous exposure to your career? Then, this is the right job for you!!
- Our client is one of the largest online education company in India. It focuses on training the students to be industry-ready and providing expert knowledge through the convenience of the internet.
- For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
- The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be sourcing potential candidates on niche platforms, and being involved in other talent acquisition roles.
What you will do:
- Executing a vision for talent acquisition that will support the company as they prepare to scale.
- Working with the leadership team and HR business partners and implementing talent acquisition strategy.
- Developing creative sourcing strategies to proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates.
- Partnering with key leadership to formalize, support and implement an employer branding strategy across numerous channels.
- Organizing events to drive recruitment and brand awareness.
- Managing recruitment process flows (Requisition to offer ).
- Refining recruitment process as needed and documenting the same.
- Working closely with marketing team in outreach to the talent network.
- Working with functional team to meet their recruiting needs in terms ofnumber and quality of people.
- Proactively identifying and maintaining relationships with talent across various skill categories and levels of experience.
- Designing, implementing and refining process pertaining to talent on-boarding.
What you need to have:
- IC role; at least for initial few months.
- Experience of sourcing from multiple channels.
- The profile sits within the business function.
- Experience of niche/specific recruitment will be an added advantage.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search).
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 10,00,000 to 12,00,000