Talent Advisory Partner at Catalyst Solutions
Views:19103 Applications:985 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Manager - Talent Acquisition - eCommerce (6-10 yrs)
- This role is responsible to attract and select the best-in-class Analytics- talent from our target industry segments.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with business leaders
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Lead and own the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and onboarding.
- Responsible for effectively communicating the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders, and recruiters
- Build, manage and cultivate a robust pipeline of candidates for key positions & ensures active and direct participation in the recruitment lifecycle.
- Optimize hiring cost and use sophisticated applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and CRM system to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding & responsible to deliver MIS reports to the Leadership team.
- Builds Relationships with Agencies and staffing firms & builds partnerships and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Translate new ideas into projects to be implemented locally and/or globally.
- Develop appropriate channels and external events to roll out employer branding
- Manage and coordinate campus/graduate recruitment programs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of six years of recruiting, executive search or related recruitment /management experience focused on hiring top Analytics- talent in India. Consulting/ Analytics recruitment background preferred
- Experience in leveraging online sourcing techniques and using Social Networking, User Groups and industry associations for targeting and attracting passive talent
- Excellent knowledge of Internet-based recruiting tools
- Experience in leveraging a Referral network in a corporate environment
- Subject matter expertise in the areas of talent attraction, assessment and selection at all levels. Must have a broad understanding of the external market and how it should influence strategy
- A proven consultative approach, deep program management experience and an ability to influence senior leadership regarding critical talent decisions
- Experience working with a global or multinational company in a relevant sector or industry