Key Account Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solution
Views:7169 Applications:627 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Talent Acquisition - eCommerce (4-7 yrs)
6 days working in a week, Normal day shift
Industry: Digital/ Technology / E Commerce
Budget: 9-12 LPA
Total Experience 4 -7 years
Current experience- At least 2 years in recruitment (IT) with Digital/ Technology / ECommerce based company
Experience and Skills :
- 4 to 7 years of recruiting experience with at least 2 years in Digital/ Technology / Ecommerce based company (Current experience)
- Masters degree or equivalent academic qualification preferred
- Should have done hiring for both Tech & Business roles. Tech hiring is mandatory
- Experience in conducting research, mapping target companies to engage and attract talent.
- Possess a strong ability to source, pre-screen candidates and manage entire recruiting lifecycle efficiently
Title: HR Manager - Talent Acquisition Expert
As a Talent Acquisition expert, you will search and engage with top talent(Technical & Non-technical) and build the best team. You will work with key stakeholders, take ownership of headcount requirements, create an outstanding candidate experience, and manage the hiring process.
You would be accountable for:
- Building out capabilities in the system that help reduce time to hire, improve the efficiency of hiring across multiple stakeholders through process and systems.
- Build out a strong pipeline of candidates and support leadership hiring
- Identifying tools that help the business to scale up hiring process
- Identify and implement data-based approach to talent acquisition that help drive insights and drive decision making.
- HR operations and employee engagement for our growing workforce
- Highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to hire the best talent
- Problem Solver with an analytical bent of mind who understands the needs and requirements of every role and knows how to close positions fast.
- Adaptable and can demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
It is building a horizontal ecommerce platform keeping in mind the shopping behaviour of the Indian consumer - need for trust and solutions in local language. The current ecommerce models in the country do not cater to these needs of the customers, thereby leading to low overall penetration of online sales in the country particularly in some categories. Our belief is that the next wave of online commerce in India will be enabled by solving for these unmet needs of the customer. At this company, we plan to use a unique combination of content and commerce to help customers discover the right products for themselves.
6 Days working
Job location: Mehrauli-Gurgaon Rd, Ghitorni, New Delhi
If you are interested for this position, kindly revert with the following details
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
- Current working experience at least 2 years in Digital/ Technology / Ecommerce based company: