Head - Leadership Recruitment at Step Up Placements
Views:2881 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Construction/Real Estate/Infra (8-12 yrs)
Accountabilities Key Performance Indicators :
- Plan recruitment for all AOP/Non-AOP positions and other requirements within the stipulated SLA's Recruitment MIS. Budget Vs Actuals
- Drive and implement HR policies, methods and timelines for manpower planning, recruitment and deployment Recruitment Plan and adherence to schedule
- Monthly preparation & presentation of relevant MIS report to the management. Timely MIS report generation
- Update and monitor Skill Inventory database for opportunities in Business like Metro and Railway projects. Skill Inventory database.
- Strengthening Recruitment Process by using Competency based Interviewing Technique and usage of Hirecraft. Interview Evaluation Form and Hirecraft report.
- Develop and Implement Best Practices in Hiring in Construction Companies No of Best Practices Implemented
- Ensure 100% compliance for all documentation and Approvals. Audit Report
- Ensure generation of HR analytics related to:
a) Hiring costs
c) Attrition MIS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.