Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:2564 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Boutique Consulting Firm (10-13 yrs)
Manager - Talent Acquisition (10-12 years) Boutique Consulting Firm
Reporting into the India MD you will be responsible for :
- Taking care of complete gamut of activities pertaining to Talent Acquisition across the business line.
- Analyzing the needs and the requirements in the Business Units and accomplish the Quality hiring in time
- Assess current and future staffing needs against the business strategy and develop / oversee implementation of appropriate talent acquisition strategies/plans.
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes / tools to drive efficiency and improve quality of hires.
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools.
- Establish and publish critical talent acquisition metrics that measure the quality, efficiency, and overall cost of staffing
The Successful Applicant :
- As a successful candidate you should have 10-13 years of significant experience in Talent Acquisition ( Volume and Niche )
- Experience as a recruitment consultant in an MNC is an absolute must have
- You should have very strong experience of hiring for volume & niche roles
What's on Offer :
Excellent opportunity for professionals with experience in Talent Acquisition to manage TA end to end. The organization offers excellent career growth for performers