HR at Grampro Business Services Pvt Ltd
Views:152 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Talent Acquisition - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
Role : Talent Acquisition Manager - HR
Grade : M5 (Chief Mgr)
Base Location : Ahmedabad Satellite Office
Industry preferences : only BFSI (financial industry)
Job Responsibilities :
- To provide best available talent to businesses, within budgets and stipulated timelines.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the business heads and other stakeholders on a regular basis
- To partner with manpower consultants, to map the market for talent, and ensuring prompt and quality service to business.
- To tap non-conventional sources of hiring maintaining the right sourcing mix.
- Ensuring quality of hire and adherence to internal compliances & process
- Pre-Engagement and robust Onboarding of the candidates.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices. Would also be involved in strategic projects depending upon requirement
Job Requirements :
- MBA with specialization in HR with min 5 years of work experience
- Prior exposure of Talent Acquisition role is preferable from Service Industry.
- Needs to have excellent relationship skills
- Should possess good influential skills and know how to get a job done
- Should be comfortable managing huge volumes of data and able to analyze information out of the same
- Should be comfortable managing logistical and operational challenges involved in recruitment and onboarding
- Clarity of thought and ability to simplify complex processes is an absolute must
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ORC
Relocation is fine