Senior Consultant at Perfman HR
Views:1995 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Manager - Talent Acquisition - BFS/FMCD/Telecom (6-8 yrs)
Role: In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Recruitment Head in all recruitment activities. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skill sets.
- Support full life cycle recruitment needs for the business including direct sourcing techniques, compensation, ensuring that every stage from the raising of the initial job requisition to final appointment is carried out
- Proactively manage candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques for positions including direct sourcing, digital recruiting, agency recruitment, networking, etc.
- Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit
- Manage the offer process for external candidates, including pre-employment screening and reference checks
- A post graduate degree in Human Resource from Tier 1 or Tier 2 institutes
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years of corporate recruitment experience
- Strong communication skills - Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at same time