Manager - Talent Acquisition - Bank (4-6 yrs)
Manager - Talent Acquisition for a leading Indian MNC Bank.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Experience of Mass Hiring is a must
- Candidate from BFSI and FMCG Sector will be preferred.
Salary Offered: 7-10LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.