Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1997 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Systems - Manufacturing - NIT/IIM/MDI (2-7 yrs)
Manager - Systems (A leading multinational manufacturing company)
- The role would be accountable for all the activities related to Build, Test and Deploy of projects for IT Finance projects. He / She would be responsible for end to end delivery of the project.
- The role of a manager exists to translate Business Imperatives and wishes into relevant and recognizable IT Systems. Manager contributes by understanding business needs, synthesizing them into projects, executing them successfully in a time bound fashion and ensuring upkeep of the delivery
- Networking with Programming Experts, Executives and Peers in Business to ensure delivery. Understanding the business that we are in as a company and intricacies involved in the process of various business functions.
- Synthesis of Business Requirements and the Evaluation of relevant Technology for meeting the same. Planning of Implementation Project with a view of quick Project Execution. Ensuring that every project has the relevant manning both within IT and from a services vendor and from business in terms of resources allocated for various stages of the project.
- Regular tracking of Projects under execution along with cogent communication to all stake holders. Ensuring motivation of project execution team by organizing Team Engagement activities.
- Regular Support and Maintenance of Projects that have been delivered to ensure any defects and incremental enhancements are redressed in a timely fashion.
- Managing the expectations from the IT Hierarchy that the Manager works for. To Liaison with Business leaders and ensuring expectation management of the Business Hierarchy.
- BE/B.Tech and MBA from Tier 1 B Schools
Experience: 2-4 years
- Should have worked with Finance function and related modules
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.