Manager - Systems & Info Security - IT Infrastructure (10-12 yrs)
Manager Systems and InfoSec
Urgent requirement for Manager - Systems and InfoSec
Location : Bangalore, Whitefield
Budget : INR 15,00000 to 20,00000
Industry : Food and Beverages
Job Description :
- Manager-Systems and InfoSec will be expected to drive effective risk & controls management and support the business through identification of control weaknesses and recommendations for improved security.
- Manager-Systems and InfoSec will be responsible the IT infrastructure such as networks, cloud and desktops
- Ensure technology risk impacting the business is effectively identified, quantified, communicated, and managed
- Evaluate new cybersecurity threats and IT trends and develops effective security controls.
- Own the audit observations and drive the audit points to closure
- Define and set up redundancy and failover. Conducted BCP test for IT infrastructure, for Firewall, Network and Servers
- Hold the IT budget and govern the IT payments
- Ensure quality and performance KPI are met
- Manage technology implementations for critical corporate business systems
- BE / MCA
- Prior experience in managing information security, audits and IT infrastructure
- Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPP etc. preferred.
- Experience in managing IT operating budgets and managing the Annual Operating Plans
- Applicable working experience designing and implementing cloud services (e.g., IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc.) offered from public cloud service providers (e.g., AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google etc.)
- Experience in IT general security controls compliance experience including requirements traceability, change management governance, evidence gathering, self-audits, auditing, and monitoring tools
- Experience in threat management, vulnerability Assessment /Penetration Testing Tools
- Working understanding of Microsoft 365 administration
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.